L-Ascorbic acid -2- Phosphate, is stablized Vitamin C for aqua feed.
It has many advantages, mainly reflected in great chemical stability, bioavailability and water durability. These features make it best choice for different types of extruded feed or pelleted feed with high cost-efficiency.
· Excellent pelleting stability
· Excellent storage stability
· Excellent water durability
· Excellent bioavailability
· Appearance: Gray white powder
· Molecular formula: C6H6O9P
· Vitamin C: ≥35%
· Particle size: 90% pass 80 meshes
· Lost on drying: ≤10%
· Pb: ≤10ppm
· As: ≤2ppm
· In extremeconditions such as high temperature or polluted water, the dosage should be increased by 50-100%.
· When animal disease hits, the dosage should be increased by 200-500%.
24 months in sealed condition